Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I see dumb people #5 More "Homeopathetic" nonsense.



It seems that homeopathy proponents really like to make fools of themselves.
For your viewing pleasure, and to practice your critical thinking skills, I present:

THE MECHANISM: How Homeopathy Works

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpC8BvHyorg

Note that the ratings for this you-tube video have been disabled. Humm... I wonder why?

Did you think these homeopathetic idiots would just stand by and take all the scathing attacks by skeptics and people who actually have a scientific understanding of the world? No.
Here is a rebuttal.



http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/12/22/Why-Skeptics-Love-to-Hate-Homeopathy.aspx

A PhD! Wow! That convinces me that homeopathetic proponents may just have something...

For me to poop on!


I keed, I keed!

3 comments:

  1. "A few well-placed editorials in prominent newspapers have done the trick, despite the fact that Prince Charles and the rest of the royal family are ardent supporters of homeopathy."

    Wow, if it is good enough for the royal family then it is good enough for me!

    "For example, their article incorrectly uses the term “potentation” instead of “potentization” for the method used to create homeopathic remedies"

    I guess that put the scientists in their place. How dare they screw up two pseudo/bullshit terms!

    "So why do the skeptics love to hate homeopathy? Perhaps because it is one of the most threatening alternative modalities"

    I thought skeptics (and scientists) did not like homeopathy because it is bullshit?

    I could go on, but I would end up quoting nearly every sentence in that pile of rubbish.

    =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just shows you have no understanding of the homeopathic method. There is a science behind homeopathy, and like any science you must understand its rules before you can comment on how effective it is.

    ReplyDelete