Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fuck you, it's magic.

I am tired. I am simply worn out.




I am so sick of people with positions of authority in one field claiming expertise in another.
Dr. Sanjay Gupta, a Neurosurgeon and correspondent to CNN is scaremongering about cell phone radiation again, and the morons at WHO are classifying cell phones as a possible carcinogen.

Neurosurgeon and CNN chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta says Tuesday's announcement, "dealt a blow to those who have long said, 'There is no possible mechanism for cell phones to cause cancer.' By classifying cell phones as a possible carcinogen, they also seem to be tacitly admitting a mechanism could exist."


What bullshit.

I could spend a bit of time explaining the theory behind Albert Einsteins Nobel prize winning work on the photoelectric effect, and how microwave radiation is simply not energetic enough to ionize DNA and causer cancer.

I could explain how the human body is perfectly capable of thermal regulation of the small amount of heating caused by a cell phone.

But I have been doing so for years on years... and all I get is some dumbshit saying "I don't believe" that cell phones do not cause cancer. As if belief has any effect on physical reality.
Reality is not religion people...

Or some twit will argue that Albert Einstein came up with the photoelectric effect 70 years before cellphones came out... as if that really negates the theory.

I am so fucking tired of this.

Pearls before swine it seems.

More money will be spent on useless fucking studies to salve the fear of the those who cannot think critically.

And as for Dr. Gupta... since you cannot understand the basic physics...




You are like the plethora of pre-med students I have seen that think of physics as a class to get out of the way by whatever means needed. It never fails... every semester the students that bitch and moan about their grades are the pre-med students who are afraid of losing their scholarships because they finally came up against a class that makes them think rather than regurgitate.
The ones caught cheating are usually the pre-med students. The ones who think they can blow-job their way to a good grade... pre-meds.

So, I am tired... and sick and worn out of constantly trying to educate twits on a subject that really and honestly is not that hard to understand. So I decided to instead spend my time venting... because at least in this case I get something out of it... the endorphin rush of a good venting.

No comments:

Post a Comment